Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning.
In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
HSC Subject selections
Queanbeyan High School offers a well-balanced curriculum with a comprehensive range of courses relevant to a diverse range of talents and aspirations.
Senior Years subject selections
College is a time when students challenge themselves, develop new skills and make themselves ready for further adult education and employment. Our school offers a balanced learning program that helps build our students future. Our school offers a balanced learning program that helps build our student's future.